Use this screen to reset the password associated with your library's override credentials in WorldShare.
Use this screen to reset the password associated with your library's override credentials.
- In the Circulation staff interface, these credentials can be entered by a supervisor to allow a student or other desk worker to temporarily exceed your library's policies or to complete a restricted action. See Circulation account roles to learn more about when a supervisor's override credentials are required.
- A set of credentials was created for your library during implementation. If no credentials have been created, contact OCLC Support.
- Select a user name to open the Reset Password settings.
- You will be able to:
- Reset the override password
- See the circulation barcode of the user account linked to the override credentials, i.e. the user to act as.
- A 'User not found' message will display if the linked user account has been deleted. Contact OCLC Support for assistance.