Tipasa and WorldShare Acquisitions integration allows you to transfer purchase requests from Tipasa into WorldShare Acquisitions.
Note: For the Place Patron Hold feature to function properly for purchasing requests in WorldShare Acquisitions, a Location Policy for all holding locations is required. For more information, please see Location Policy, Place Patron Hold.
To enable this feature:
- Navigate to the WorldShare ILL >Tipasa WMS Integration module in the OCLC Service Configuration.
- In the Acquisitions section, select the On check box next to Enable WMS Acquisitions integration.
- Click Save.
Create a Direct Request Profile to route requests directly to WorldShare Acquisitions
To route patron initiated purchasing requests directly to WorldShare Acquisitions, create a Direct Request Profile.
To add a direct request profile:
- Click Create New Direct Request Profile.
- Fill in the fields as desired. See Direct Request Profiles fields for details.
- Under Route to Review for Purchase, select Route to WMS Acquisitions.
- Click Save as New.