Skip to main content
OCLC Support

I received the document to fulfill a request via email, but the request still appears as Considering

  • You receive a file to fill an ILL request, but the request has not been updated to a status you can change.
Applies to
  • Tipasa
  • WorldShare ILL

If you don't have the ability to alter a request, you'll have to contact the lending library and ask them to change the status for you. To do that, search the Policies Directory for the library and pull up their Contacts tab to find out who to call. They should be able to make the change for you so you can get back on track.

Additional information

There's more on searching the Policies Directory.


Page ID