- You want to do a Lending Z39.50 search, but you want it to shows results where you have at least one holding.
Here are the steps to set up a filter to only show items that have at least one holding:
- After you get your results, click on the pin that is to the right and above the Holdings header.
- Click on the Numeric Filters.
- In the First box, change the value to "Greater Than."
- In the second box it is looking for a number, so put in 0.
- Close the filter.
- At the bottom left of the screen, you will see an x and a box that is checked, and then (Holdings) > '0'. That will be applied unless you uncheck the box or click on the X to remove the Filter.
- If you wish to temporarily disable the filter, you uncheck the box. When you want to apply the filter again, check the box.