- The IP address of your ILLiad Web Server is going to change. You want to know what needs to be updated so all the information is correct where it needs to be.
You need to make updates in your Customization Manager, ILL Policies, and the Constant Data Records. Here are the steps you need to take:
Go to the Customization Manager and update the IP address by searching for the current IP address and then update it with the new IP address and save the change.
- Open the Customization Manager and in the Search box search for the current IP address.
- Update the different entries that have the old IP address with the new IP address.
- Restart all the ILLiad Services
You also need to update your ILL Policies Directory <https://illpolicies.oclc.org> with the new IP address.
1. Go to the Contacts tab.
2. Edit the ILLiad entry and update the URL from (your new server IP address)/ILL with the new IP address.
3. Or it might be under Electronic.
After you update the ILLiad entry, you need to make sure your Constant Data Record is up to date.
You need to go to the OCLC Service Configuration file and update your Constant Data Record:
1. Go to your WorldShare ILL section. Then click on Borrower Data
2. In the Electronic Delivery Section, make sure Electronic Delivery Service Choice 1: has the correct information with the new IP address in it.
3. Go to the bottom of the page and save the change.
You then should have everyone restart their ILLiad Clients.