- You are unable to connect with ILLiad and WorldShare and you want to know if OCLC ILLiad or WorldShare services are down
- ILLiad and WorldShare ILL
Here are some steps to follow for troubleshooting:
- Clear your cache in Internet Explorer and Firefox if you are using Firefox. Open up ILLiad and a new browser window for WorldShare ILL to see if you can connect to either of them. In WorldShare, if you are still unable to connect, try a different browser.
- If you are still unable to connect in ILLiad, check to see if your IP address range has changed for your site. If you are hosted, we limit access by IP address range.
- If your IP address range has changed, or if you are not sure, please contact OCLC Support so we can troubleshoot your connectivity issues.
- If we have your IP address range in our Firewall, and you are still unable to connect, you will need to check with your network to make sure if you are supposed to be using port 1433 or 1344 or if they closed the port you are using.
- If you are self-hosted, you would need to check with your network to make sure you are able to connect to the SQL Server.
- If you have any other questions, please contact OCLC Support.