- You have returned an item to the Lender, but the patron keeps on getting Overdue Notices.
Overdue notices are sent out based upon the Due Date and the ILLiad Transaction Status. If the Transaction Status is Checked out to Customer and the Due Date passed, then Overdue Notices are sent out. Here is what you should to help resolve this issue.
1. I would make sure your ILLiad Transaction Status is not "Checked out to Customer" if the patrons returned the books.
2. The Transaction Status should be at "Request Finished."
3. The Transaction Status is different than the OCLC Status. You can manually update OCLC Statuses and not change the ILLiad Transaction Status.
4. If the Transaction Status is not "Checked out to Customer," and emails are going out, please contact Customer support by email or call us at 800-848-5800