- You added a new location and it has its own site, but when you try to sign in, you are getting a DLL error message
When you add a new directory under the ILLiad Web site, you need to follow the steps to make sure that the DLL works properly:
- You need to open up Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Under the Server, you need to open up ISAPI and CGI Restrictions.
- You add the ILLiad.dll from the location of the new directory.
- When you are adding the directory, make sure the box for "Allow extension path to execute" is selected.
- Restart IIS.
Your new directory should work now.