- When trying to process DOCLINE requests, a LUA script error message occurs. This is happening in Windows 10 and some Windows 7 machines.
ATLAS has a new Docline script to download. It is in the ILLiad Downloads in the ILLiad Docline LUA Scripts section. Here is how to update the script:
1. Download the latest LUA Script.
2. Go to the downloaded file and right-click on the file and choose "Extract All."
3. Browse to the ILLiad Docline folder which by default will be c:\ProgramData\ILLiad\Docline.
4. Select the folder and choose Extract.
5. A prompt to overwrite the files appears. At the bottom of the Copy File window, there is a box that says, Do this for the next 13 conflicts. Make sure it is checked. Then choose "Copy and Replace."
6. All the files will be replaced. Restart ILLiad Client and the error should be cleared.