- You have a long lag time like two minutes before your printing starts and you want it fixed
Here are the steps for fixing the lag time in printing:
- Go to Word 2016 and open a Blank Document.
- Go to File > Options > Advanced tab.
- Scroll down until you are in the “Print” section and select (check) “Print in background”.
- Change the ILLiad Print Template to .docx file format by opening the ILLiad Print Template and say No to the warning.
- Click on File > Save As and save the print template as .docx format.
- Open the ILLiad Customization Manager and navigate to the key related to Print Template (ex. Lending > Printing > LendingStacksDocsLoan ) and update the template to .docx file format. So you change LendingLoanSlips.doc to LendingLoanSlips.docx.
- Save the change.
- Open up the ILLiad Client again so it takes the new information.
Your printing should speed up now.