- You are getting an ILLiad error message "The file specified in the CopyrightFile key could not be found"
To fix the issue, you have a couple of options of what you may do:
- The message also says that it will use the default CopyrightQuery query, the copyright.txt file. You can use the default.
- If you are not supposed to use any custom Copyright Query, you need to update the CopyrightQuery key to "None."
- If you are supposed to be using a Query for Copyright, then The CopyrightQuery should have the value of File.
- Next, the CopyrightFile key should have the location of the copyright.txt file. Ensure that you have the correct location and file name in the directory. It is to the local computer and not the server. For example, c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad\copyright.txt.
- After making the changes, restart the ILLiad Client, and it should work now.