Skip to main content
OCLC Support

How do I update the NVTGC of the DisplayStatus table where the NVTGC is ILL and I want it to be something else in ILLiad?

Applies to
  • ILLiad

Here are steps you can take to create a new record with the NVTGC you want.

1.  Go through the list of DisplayStatuses you have and find one with the NVTGC that you want. 

2.  Click on that record.

3.  Click on the Copy Record icon and then you can fill in the rest of the information you want.

If you do not have a record with the proper NVTGC, you will have to contact your SQL Admin to update the record you create with the proper NVTGC, or if you are hosted by OCLC, you would email support or call us at 800-848-5800 and we would have to help you with your request.

Page ID