- You need to know the process for manually updating an OCLC request in ILLiad.
In order to update a Transaction in ILLiad, you need to do the following:
- Open the Transaction associated with the ILL number.
- Go to the OCLC Request ribbon and select "Show Request."
- You will now see the options that you have to update the request. An example might be "Manually Complete." When you click on this button, it will close the request on OCLC.
Another option you might encounter is the ILL number is incorrect in the Transaction Number. Then you will need to find the correct ILL number and update it doing the following:
- Go to System, and click on Search/Review Statuses.
- Put in the Transaction number in the search box on the top left.
- Click on the Dropdown Menu and select "Transaction Number."
- Search OCLC. You should get a hit on the right. Open up the request
- When you do this, you will have the manual options you can select.