- You upgraded to 9.0 and then try to logon to the Customization Manager, but you are unable to logon.
After upgrading your Web Server to 9.0, these are the steps you need to take to access the Customization Manager:
- You have to update the ILLiad Client first.
- Once you have updated the Client, it also updates the Customization Manager.
- After you have updated the Client, you also have to log on again and change your password.
- This process will update the password to the new requirements for ILLiad 9.0.
- Then you should be able to access the Customization Manager.