- Your request is showing the ILLiad Transaction Status of Item Shipped, but the OCLC status is showing as "Considering" and you need it updated to Shipped.
When your item was marked as shipped, OCLC was not properly updated to Shipped. Here are steps to fix the issue:
- Route the request back to In Stacks Searching
- Go to Lending and Update Stack Search Results.
- Put in the Transaction Number or the ILL number and Search for the request.
- Click on the Mark Found.
This should update the request on OCLC. Go back to the request and check the OCLC status field. If it shows Shipped, then you are done. Otherwise, if it still shows Considering, then you will want to restart your ILLiad Connection Manager service. If you are self-hosted, then this is what you should do:
1. Contact your Web Server Administrator to restart your ILLiad Connection Manager service.
2. Follow the steps 1-4 above.
If you are Hosted, you will want to:
1. Contact us by email or call us at 800-84-5800.
2. We will let you know when we have restarted the ILLiad Connection Manager service.
3. Follow the steps 1-4 above.