- You want a list of all your patrons in ILLiad
Yes, you can get the information for all the Users you have in ILLiad. Here is the process you can take:
1. Go to the ILLiad Home tab.
2. On the top of the screen, you have three Search box groups. The second group is "Search Users." Click on the magnifying glass in that box.
3. You will get a message "Your search could contain an excessive number of results and may take a long time to complete. Are you sure you want to continue?" Choose Yes.
4. After the list of Users shows, you will have an export button on the top. Click on the Export button.
5. You give the file the Excel name you want and the location you want to save the file. Choose Save.
6. After the file is created, you will get a message, "Grid Exported to (the location and file name). Would you like to open the saved file?" Choose Yes.
7. You will now have the file of all your patrons.