- When I search in our catalog, the result that I see is the provider record, not the MARC record.
- When I try to access this title as a MARC record using the URL link, I don't have access.
- When I try to access it through the provider, I get a message that his book is in use and I can put a hold on it.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldCat Discovery
The MARC record did not get properly uploaded into your catalog.
- If you know when the record was delivered you can find the file inside WorldShare Collection Manager> My files> Downloads
- Download the file that contains the MARC record
- Re-upload the MARC record into your catalog.
Alternatively, you can get the record from Connexion, or create a Query collection with the search criteria (li:"your OCLC symbol" AND no: "item's OCN").