After you submit a non-MARC collection, you will need to email your data files to OCLC.
- Create an email message.
- In the Subject line of the email include your OCLC institution symbol and collection ID.
- Attach your non-MARC patterned data files or your numeric search key files to the email.
- Do not include data or search keys in the body of the email.
- Do not send multiple email messages; attach all files to one message.
- See data requirements for non-MARC numeric search key collections for file templates.
- Send the email with attachments to OCLC Batch Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.