- Digital Collection Gateway
- Turn off the harvesting from inside your repository software.
- Inside Digital Collection Gateway navigate to the manage accounts tab
- Inactivate all your collections. Select each collection one by one and click Inactivate Selected.
- Now switch to the Home tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Inactive Collections.
- Click Delete WorldCat Records for each of the inactive collections. You will need to confirm deletion each time.
If you switch back to the manage account tab before completing the deletions in the home tab Digital Collection Gateway will reactivate collections when the manage account tab is repopulated.
If harvesting is not turned off from your repository software, Digital Collection Gateway will reactivate collections upon the next sync.
Additional support for CONTENTdm software is available.