- Connexion client crashes after exporting records when using an OCLC Gateway Export destination
- Connexion client
Connexion client may crash when taking action on records such as exporting if the Permanent Connection option is enabled. To disable this option, please follow these steps:
- Log into Connexion client.
- Click Tools > Options > Export
- Highlight your export destination and click Edit.
- If Permanent Connection is selected, uncheck the box and click OK.
If this option is not checked or if this does not fix the issue, please contact OCLC Support.