- Connexion Browser
- OCLC Label Program
Follow these directions to create a multi-title label file in Connexion browser.
- Select Save File from the first drop-down on the left.
- Click Search on the Save File's Search window to bring up the full list.
- Check the check boxes to the left of the titles for which you want a label.
- When finished selecting titles, select Create Labels for Flagged Records (1-100) from the Action / Sort drop-down in the upper right.
- Download the Label file from the General > Admin > Preferences > Download Label Files list.
- Import the file into the Label Program to view, edit, and print the labels.
The default name of the label file will be Label.svs. You can change the file name under the General > Admin > Preferences > Cataloging Options > Label File Name setting.