To find information about all of the vendors available to configure for harvesting usage data for your e-resources, please see Vendors and vendor-specific requirements for harvesting COUNTER reports via SUSHI.
Additionally, you can search for a specific vendor or you can bring up all configurable vendors using the Usage Data screen. To find vendors for harvesting usage data:
- Navigate to the left side of the screen and expand Usage Data.
- Note the limiter My Configured Vendors:
- Leave the limiter selected if you have already saved vendor information
- Deselect the limiter and leave the search box blank to search all available vendors
- Click Search.
- Find your desired vendor in the search results and click Configure, Edit, or Delete.