After you export a file, you can download your export files from within the WorldShare environment with a single sign-on.
Your browser opens a dialog box so that you can save the file to an appropriate location on your local system. Each file can be downloaded multiple times; however, each file will have a unique name that includes the date and time that it was downloaded. The downloaded file will be a zipped Microsoft Excel file (xls.zip).
Files may be removed 90 days after the Post Date.
- In the left navigation, click My Files.
- Click Download Files.
- (Optional) To limit the results by file type, select a file type from the Filter by drop-down list.
- In the File Name column, locate the file you want to download. In the Download Files table, files are listed according to Post Date with the most recent file listed first.
- Select Collection Evaluation from the Filter by drop-down list.
- Click the File Name column to sort alphabetically (A to Z / Z to A).
- Click the Post Date column to sort chronologically (ascending / descending).
- In the Action column, click Download.
- Save the file to your local workstation.
- Retrieve the downloaded file and unzip it.
- Extract the file. If you get a warning message that states that the file is in a different format than the extension and asks if you are sure that you want to open the file, click Yes.