Topics covered include:
- Discover Items - Searching item records
- Editing item details
- Item statistics
- Inventory management
- Marking items missing
- Updating shelving location on multiple items at a time
- Adding a monographic item
- Creating temporary items
- Deleting items
Circulation supervisory staff, as well as circulation person-in-charge staff should attend this class. Staff who process items for course reserves should also attend.
Register for live, online training
|No sessions scheduled at this time.|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (59 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.