Use this screen to determine which institutions in your group can accept payment and waive bills for your patrons.
- This setting only applies to WMS libraries with group aware.
- You can allow all institutions in your group to accept payment and waive fines, or you can apply specific permissions for each individual institution.
- If you do not set a group payment policy, institutions in your group can accept payments for your patrons, but will be unable to waive your patron's bills.
Create or edit a group payment policy
- On the Group Payment Policy screen, click Create New, or click the Policy Name you want to edit.
- On the Create New or Edit Policy screen, you have two options:
- Grant all institutions in your group the ability to accept payment and waive bills by selecting the check box in the All institutions can pay or waive field.
- Create individual rules for each institution in your group using the table at the bottom of the screen:
- In the Member ID field, select the institution.
- in the Can Pay field, click the check box to allow the institution to accept payment for bills.
- In the Can Waive column, click the check box to allow the institution to waive bills.
- To add an institution, click the Add button (). To remove an institution, click the Remove button ().
- Click Save.
Delete group payment policy
Policies cannot be deleted if they are in use.
- Click the Policy Name you want to delete.
- In the top right corner, click Delete.
- On the Confirm window, click OK.