OCLC shared print registration service streamlines the process of registering shared print group retention commitments to operationalize the collective collection more quickly.
- Allows batch creation of Shared Print single-part monograph retention commitments
- Provides ability to output MARC records in multiple formats, including non-interleaved LHRs, for input into ILS
- Uses non-MARC data to create LHRs (via 583 Action Note)
- Eliminates the need for an OCLC second symbol
- Sets the Shared Print holding type flag in the WorldCat bib record which enables display and queries on the data
- Included in your library's full cataloging subscription