- Overdue item email notifications are not being sent when a patron's item becomes overdue
- OLIB 9.0 Service Pack 11
- OLIB Circulation
You may still need to assign an overdue sequence to your loan terms:
- Find a user who should be receiving the emails. Under User Details, make a note of the User Category.
- Find the copy of the item that was on loan. Under Copy Details, make a note of the Copy Category.
- These details will help you find the appropriate Loan Term. In the left-hand menu, go to Circulation Reference Data > Loan Terms.
- Search for loan terms by either the User Category or the Copy Category.
- Select the loan term that applies to the combination of user and copy category.
- At the bottom of the screen, you may see that the Overdue Sequence field is blank. If this is the case, click Modify Record and use the drop-down menu to select an appropriate overdue sequence.
- Click Save and Close.
- These changes will take effect for any new items that become overdue after modifying this record.