- Unable to start or stop the EZproxy service
- Error Message: OpenFileMapping failed: (2) No such file or directory Unable to control the existing EZproxy, aborting
- Error Message: OpenSCManager failed - Access is denied. (0x5)
- Error Message: OpenFileMapping failed: (2) No such file or directory Unable to terminate existing EZproxy
- Error Message: Debugging EZproxy
- EZproxy for Windows or Linux
This is being caused by an expired WSKey.
To find out if your key is expired, from the command line in your EZproxy folder, type the following: ezproxy -sd
EZproxy will attempt to validate the key:
Attempting to revalidate EZproxy license key with OCLC server. Key is unauthorized (ExampleKEY-5o1TZuDIXXXXXXXXX1234567890). Current license key expired on (example date) 2019-12-24 09:00:00.
How to update your WSKey.