Upload files with SFTP
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Find file naming requirements, directory folder locations, and instructions for uploading files.
You may use an open-source SFTP client or LINUX command line to SFTP. If you need assistance with LINUX, please contact your OCLC Support office to receive SFTP credentials for your institution.
There is no restriction on file size; however, internet connectivity and file size can impact how long it takes for a file to transfer.
- File name requirements
- Determine which upload directory folder to use
- Upload files using an open-source SFTP client
- Upload files using passwordless SFTP
- Upload files using SFTP commands
- Upload files on behalf of another institution