Download files with SFTP
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Find directory folder locations and instructions for downloading files.
You may use an open-source SFTP client or LINUX command line to SFTP. If you need assistance with LINUX, please contact your OCLC Support office to receive SFTP credentials for your institution.
- Files of records and file names
- File size and retention
- Determine which download directory folder to use
- Find the SFTP file delivery location for your records and reports.
- Download files using an open-source SFTP client
- Download files using passwordless SFTP
- Download files using SFTP commands