Find the training you need
OCLC offers a wide variety of options for product training. As part of our commitment to keeping library costs down, online instructor-led training and tutorials for our products are provided to our members free of charge.
We can also suggest supplemental training resources to bring related core skills training to you at reasonable prices.
- Frequently asked questions
- No image available
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about live and recorded training classes, exercises and videos.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Have an idea for training?
- Can I switch my registration to another class?
- How can I access recorded training sessions?
- How can I be put on a mailing list to receive up-to-date information about OCLC training offerings?
- How can I register for a live, instructor-led training class?
- How can I request closed captioning for a live training session?
- How do I get a certificate for the course that I attended?
- How do I get a confirmation/receipt to show that I registered for a live online class?
- How do I log in to a webinar or online course?
- How do I withdraw from a class that I signed up for?
- I'm calling in to an OCLC training session from outside the U.S. What phone number do I use?
- I'm having trouble accessing a training video or exercise. What should I do?
- What are the system requirements for using HTML5-based exercises?
- What are the system requirements for viewing a YouTube video?
- What are the technical requirements for participating in an online training session?
- What courses are offered at no cost to OCLC members?
- What do I need in order to hear the audio on the course?
- What if a class I want to sign up for is full?
- What is OCLC's policy for canceling training classes?
- Will I get a reminder before the session?