- ILLiad Request Button is not displaying in the A-Z list for articles when it is configured to display in the A - Z List and OCLC Link Resolver > Display Options in the OCLC Service Configuration
- WorldCat Discovery
- A - Z List
Turn on the request button in the Place/Hold Request Module in the section For items owned by WorldCat Libraries for articles.
- Login to Service Configuration.
- Click on My WorldCat.org > Place/Hold Request Module.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Expand the section For items owned by WorldCat Libraries.
- Choose the item types where the request button should appear in WorldCat Discovery and the A - Z List.
For additional information on configuration your library's A-Z list, see A - Z List and OCLC Link Resolver