- WorldShare Discovery
- WorldCat Local
This change is made in Service configuration > WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local > User Interface Options > Logo settings.
- WorldCat Discovery only accepts images using the SSL protocol, so you must provide a link that uses https:// rather than http://
- OCLC does not provide SSL server space to use so this must be acquired from local IT departments
- The logo images should be no more than 80 Pixels by 275 Pixels
- Larger images will need to be resized
1. You will need to create the new Logo image you wish to use.
2. Save the new Image on a secure server.
3. Log into your Service configuration > WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local > User Interface Options > Logo settings.
4. Enter the URL for the Logo image URL for the new image you wish to use and click Save.
5. Clear the cache and history on the browser to ensure new logo displays.
Note: If your new logo is still not displaying correctly, clear your cache and history on the browser, try again and then contact OCLC Support for further assistance.