- WorldShare Discovery
- WorldCat Local
This change is made in Service configuration > My WorldCat.org > User Interface Options > Logo settings.
- WorldCat Discovery only accepts images using the SSL protocol, so you must provide a link that uses https:// rather than http://
- OCLC does not provide SSL server space to use so this must be acquired from local IT departments
- The logo images should be no more than 80 Pixels by 275 Pixels
- Larger images will need to be resized
1. You will need to create the new Logo image you wish to use.
2. Save the new Image on a secure server.
3. Log into your Service configuration > My WorldCat.org > User Interface Options > Logo settings.
4. Enter the URL for the Logo image URL for the new image you wish to use and click Save.
5. Wait 10 -20 minutes for the change to take affect and clear the cache and history on the browser to ensure new logo displays.
Note: If your new logo is not displaying correctly, please contact OCLC Support for further assistance.