This guide helps you start to use QuestionPoint:
- It provides information about key concepts, features and tools.
- It describes how QuestionPoint enhances your library’s reference service and helps you do your work.
Your library may use all the QuestionPoint tools or only those that support its current needs. You can implement other
tools as new needs arise.
Click Help in the module title area of any QuestionPoint page to view online help. Help appears in a separate window so you can view help and QuestionPoint pages together.
Contact Support form
Note: When you submit the Contact Support form, you receive a response within 24 hours, Monday–Friday.
To request assistance or send a comment or suggestion:
- Click Support in the module title area of any QuestionPoint system page to go to the Contact Support form.
- Change or add information in the Name, Institution Name, Institution (OCLC) Symbol, E-mail, and Phone fields to help support staff contact you.
- Click the Purpose of your message button that best describes your need.
- Type your question, request, or comment in the box. Provide as much information as you can to help support staff respond.
- Click Submit. QuestionPoint sends the form and displays the My QuestionPoint page.
Comments, suggestions, feedback
Please send your comments about this guide to QuestionPoint feedback.