You can update (change) the global routing information for a question that you referred to the Global Network. This lets you provide new or revised information for the library that answers the question.
Note: Your updated information does not send the question to a different library. However, if a library rejects the question after you update the information, QuestionPoint uses the new information to automatically refer the question to another library.
To update global routing information:
- Go to the Full Question.
- Click Update Routing Information. QuestionPoint displays the Update Global Question Routing Information page.
- (Optional) You can click either of the following buttons at any time if necessary:
- Click Reset to begin again to change the information about the question.
- Click Cancel to cancel your changes and return to the Full Question.
- Click Full Question View to view all information about the question in a separate window. Resize and position the window as needed.
- Change the global routing information for the question as needed.
- Type the reason for your update in the Comments box.
- Click Update.
- Updates the information
- Displays the Full Question
- Sends a notice of your changes to the library that received the question. The notice goes to the library's Alert E-mail address (Profile > Institution Services > Contact > Alert E-mail)