Enter Custom Reply Text to additional custom text at the end of:
- All email messages sent to patrons.
- The question acknowledgement page that appears when a patron submits a question through your library's form.
Note: This page does not apply to global-only QuestionPoint subscribers.
- Log on to QuestionPoint using your administrator authorization number.
- If the Administration module is not displayed, select Administration in the Select Service drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- On the Create New Librarian Account screen, click Settings.
- On the General Settings screen, click Custom Messages.
- On the Custom Messages screen, click Edit for Custom Reply Text.
- At the Use Custom Reply Text prompt, click Yes to turn on or click No to turn off custom reply text.
Note: If you select Yes, you must enter text in the Custom Reply Text field. If this field is left blank, the Use Custom Reply Text option will be reset to No.
- Enter the text of your additional message in the Custom Reply Text entry field. If you make a mistake, click Reset to return to the previously saved text, if any.
- Click Save.